Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Teaming up with Tempus Fugit Spirits


I know it's been a while since my last post. Things have been very busy for us here at the distillery. I am happy and proud to announce that Pacific Distillery has made an agreement with Tempus Fugit Spirits to be our USA representative for all states other than Washington. Many of you may know Tempus Fugit as the company that brings you excellent absinthes such as Duplais, Vieux Pontarlier, and Mansinthe to the USA market.
For further information, contact Tempus Fugit Spirits at:
www.tempusfugitspirits.com

3 comments:

The Absinthe Review Network said...

Great to see Pacifique back in stock at DUNY!

Noelle said...

Does this include Los Angeles? B/c I have several bartenders that I'm DYING to get Voyager into the hands of. I've even given a bottle to a few!!

I'd love to be in touch, as I'm trying to be able to get Voyager down here in LA, instead of having to check luggage when I return from Seattle due to purchasing 4 extra bottles.

Thanks!

Marc Bernhard said...

Thanks!!
Voyager in your neck-o-the-woods is handled by:
www.tempusfugitspirits.com
Tempus Fugit has the distribution for California.